work from home Search Engine Evaluator
This is a Personalized Search Engine Evaluator position. As a Personalized Search Engine Evaluator, you will be given tasks that are generated from your personalized content based on your Google account linked to your Gmail address that you use to register with Leapforce. Ideal candidates will be highly active users of Google’s search engine and other products; use Google Play at least once per week; use Google+ more than once per month and have more than 11 people per circle and have a Gmail account with web history turned on.
Search Engine Evaluators conduct research, evaluation and feedback on search engine results by, but not limited to, measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
Leapforce is looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home, independent contractor opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with the social culture, media, and web culture of your specific locale
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Possess and use a self-supplied high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
- Possess and use a self-supplied Android phone version 4.1 or higher, Windows phone version 8.1 or higher, or an iPhone version 4s or higher
All candidates are required to take and pass a qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. Supplied study materials can be used during the exam.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per IP Address.
How to ApplyPlease apply online at here
4091 total views, 2 today