work from home Work at Home Agents – For Job Seekers with Disabilities
Location: 47 States
Our company specializes in Work At Home for people with disabilities.
We have 100’s of positions with multiple employers and across multiple specialties.
TO VIEW ALL JOB OPENINGS @ :
Seeking job seekers —who receive SSDI or SSI benefits— to Work from Home in Customer Service and or Tech support positions.
States We Assist In: 47 statesAZ, AR, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Jobs Detail:500+ current Work at Home openings with multiple national employers.
Summary of Work at Home Program: Customer service and or tech support type positions. Example positions (not limited to) Telephonic, medical case management, medical billing, sales Customer service rep (CSR), Reservations.
- – Most positions are Full Time. Some employers offer Part Time and Seasonal
- – Many employers offer full benefits and other incentives
- – We primarily work with W-2 employers in Work At Home
- – Paid virtual training and career advancement often offered
Including (but not limited to) leading Cable, TV, Internet, Wireless, and many leading Online Retailers and also several global companies.
We also have Nursing positions and some medical positions.
*Work at Home Requirements(minimum):
(May vary by employer)
- – High School Diploma or GED
- – Able to work a set schedule which often includes weekends and FT training hours
- – PC (no Macs) with minimum 1 GHz to 1.5 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM, 40 GB free space
- – Strong computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- – Type at least 25 words or per minute (practice prior to applying)
- – Existing High Speed Internet service (no Wireless)
- We will test speeds
- – Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
- Clear speaking voice
Note: If you do not receive SSDI or SSI benefits, visit our website link. Hover over ‘FAQ’ for a list of job resources we endorse.
WHO WE ARE: Employment Options is a Certified Social Security Administration (SSA) Employment Network in a free return to work program called Ticket-To-Work. We help citizens on SSDI or SSI return to work in either Work-at-Home or On-site Community employment in 47 states.
How to ApplyTO APPLY FOR OUR WORK AT HOME JOBS: APPLY FOR ANY JOB @ https://www.myemploymentoptions.com/apply-now/ All Work at Home applicants must apply on our website. Our staff will follow up in 48 hours. You can attach a Resume to our application online. We do not accept resumes by email.
1366 total views, 3 today